Most of the rules listed below, fall into the areas of common sense for Christ-like conduct. These will be discussed at the initial orientation session and are implemented for the camper’s safety and enjoyment.
1. Campers will follow all scheduled activities. Exceptions to this rule must be approved by the Camp Director.
2. Campers are to conduct themselves in keeping with the Christian ideals of the camp in speech, behavior and dress.
3. Campers should use common sense with regard to proper dress. Very short shorts, revealing tops and clothing with questionable advertising/slogans will not be allowed. If dress is found to be inappropriate, he/she will be asked to change. The final decision rests with the Camp Director.
4. Campers will be assigned to a specific cabin and counselor. Campers are required to stay with their counselors at all times or when exceptions are made they are to keep the counselors informed of there whereabouts at all times.
5. Off-limits areas include: kitchen, canteen, pool/lake (when lifeguards are absent), other cabin areas, building roofs, undeveloped terrain of camp (without a counselor).
6. Drugs, tobacco, alcoholic beverages, laser lights, fireworks, guns, knives, and other dangerous items are forbidden.
7. No cell phones or electronics are allowed at anytime.
8. Violations of any rule can result in the camper being sent home.