THINGS TO BRING
First, let’s have a packing list of some things you can bring to make camp easier
- Backpack - to help carry camper items such as bibles and extra water.
- Refillable Water bottle – very recommended
- Snacks – only individually packaged and or resealable items
- Flashlights & Batteries
- Extension chords & power strips
- Toilet articles
- Such as toothpaste & toothbrush, towels, washcloths, soap, comb, brush, etc.,
- Bug repellent and sunscreen
- Sheets or sleeping bag, blankets, pillow, laundry bag
- Clothes suitable for camp: shorts, hiking, swimming, (swimsuit, robe, & beach towels)
- Shirt for swimming for both male & female.
- Short shorts, spaghetti strap tops, fish-net tops, and clothing with questionable advertising or slogans will not be allowed.
- The final decision rests with the Camp Director
- Please be modest and an example to the campers.
- Bring old clothes for games, for playing sports and for water balloon fight
- Bring tennis shoes – we have several running games
- Please do not bring any expensive jewelry, watches, or excessive money (leave wedding rings and earrings at home.)