Our mission: LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS.
Love is poured out at Jesus Camp to all that attend. God pours out his love upon us, we pour out our love to God and others. The cooks pour out God’s love by the great food that is cooked, Love is poured on the kids through the Arts & Crafts, the nursing, the teaching, Life Guards, praise, Counselors as they lead, Jr. Counselors as they support the counselors, and the water ministry. Everything we do at camp is a ministry. This is all pointing to a God that has so much love for us! It’s Jesus Camp!
We are going to be spending time with God through praise, prayer, and reading his word. We are going to be loving people that are assigned to us. We are going to have fun, laugh, and really enjoy camp. It’s going to be an incredible time.
1. Complete Application ASAP. See link listed below:
2. Prepare your heart for camp – Pray
3. Help recruit staff and encourage last year's staff to sign up!
4. Pay $150 or raise $150. We encourage all counselors to raise even more than the $150. Click "Fund Raising Letter" tab under "Staff/Counselor Application/Info." to find an example of a fund raising letter. We need all the staff to help with fund raising!! An easy way to knock this out is to send a minimum of 20 letters to potential donors. Due May 15th.
5. Read and understand counselor agreement:
6. Read and understand counselor packet:
7. Make sure you have a ride to camp. FYI - You should have put that information on the initial application.
8. We will have at least one training session before camp.
COUNSELORS/STAFF - JUNE 21st - 29th 2019
June 21st - Staff Set up (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out)
June 21st - Cooks arrive
June 22nd - 11:00 am Meeting at campground
June 23rd - Children arrive
June 28th - Campers leave - Staff
June 29th - Counselors leave at by 10:30 am - after clean up
FYI - For people who have young children, there is rat poison that was put out around the camp. Please keep an eye on the younger children. Approval from the director will need to be obtained before children under 8 can attend.
STAFF - If you need a ride to camp, please contact Dale@Jesuscamp.org.